- Masters in Security, Development and Peace Studies (MSDPS) consists of academic and practical applicable course needed for security arena of the country and the globe. It comprises of foundation and core courses representing security, development and peace and specialization courses.
- The MSDPS course shall be spread over four semesters (one semester consisting of 6 months and the total course of two years). Master of Security, Development, and Peace Studies (MSDPS) is a 63 credit hour degree program in combination of theoretical and practical skills and knowledge and it has been designed to meet the current needs of the security sector with a broad range of skills and knowledge.
- Masters in Security, Development, and Peace Studies comprises of three pillars of security, development and peace (theory building) along with some applied areas such as industrial Security, Border Management and Security, Disaster Management and Security laws of Nepal. However, major focus of this program is concentrated on security and development.
ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION TO MSDPS
- A student holding Bachelor Degree (10+2+3 or 4) in any discipline of any University recognized by Tribhuvan University is eligible to apply for the course.
- Admissions to Master’s in Security Development and Peace Studies (MSDPS) is open to students from any discipline who have completed Bachelor degree programme or equivalent to it from any recognized university.
- A student must be inside the service of Armed Police Force Nepal and should be the rank of Deputy Superintendent or Superintendent. Admission could also be open to the participants of other national and international security organizations attending APF Command and Staff Course.
- The candidate will be selected for admission on the basis of merit which will be decided from entrance exam result.
- Entrance examination will be taken for admissions in MSDPS Programme. Student will be selected on the basis of merit within the limit of total enrollment provision of the University and APF Command and Staff College.
- SP Lakesh Kumar Tumbahangphe - 9851001392
- Sub Inspector Prabin Lama Waiba -9860554055
- Constable Utsab Ghimire- 9849128801